This month's Doctor Who Magazine unveils the secrets of the Seventh Doctor
Highlights of this issue include
- The story behind the discovery of Season 24’s previously unseen footage.
- An interview with 1980s production secretary Kate Easteal, who shares her memories of producer John Nathan-Turner.
- Margaret Toley describes her role as secretary to Doctor Who’s story editors in the 1960s and early 70s.
- An in-depth preview of the new Season 24 Blu-ray box set
- Inside the comic-book sequel to the Season 24 story Paradise Towers, with comments from the original story's writer, Stephen Wyatt.
- Some of Doctor Who’s key visual effects designers reflect on their time working on the show in the mid-1980s.
- Collectivity explores the miniature world of Dapol, the company that launched the first range of Doctor Who action figures.
- A tribute to the late Frank Cox, one of Doctor Who’s first directors.
- Apocrypha looks back at the 1989 comic strip Who’s That Girl!
- The Fact of Fiction continues its analysis of 1970s The Ambassadors of Death.
- Sufficient Data crunches Doctor Who’s numbers.
- Previews, reviews, news, prize-winning competitions, Time and Space Visualiser and more.
Doctor Who Magazine Issue 565 is on sale from panini.co.uk and WH Smith from Thursday 27 May priced £5.99 (UK).
Also available as a digital edition from pocketmags.com priced £4.99.